All applicants – bank and non-bank employees – must meet the following admission requirements to apply:
1. Students who receive a Banking Diploma or an Islamic Banking Diploma may transfer credits from courses where a minimum score of 70% was reached.
2. Admission is granted according to the general policy of the Institute and the directives of the Board of Directors
3. The applicant must hold a High School Certificate, or its equivalent, with minimum score of 60%
4. The applicant must have a valid English language TOEFL score of 173 (CBT) or 61 (iBT), an academic IELTS Academic 5.0 overall or another standardized, internationally recognized test approved by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA)
5. The applicant must pass a personal interview at EIBFS Education
6. EIBFS offers IELTS coaching classes to students who have not met the above requirements. Students are allowed to participate in IELTS coaching classes while taking classes part time in the first year of their Bachelor program.