Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
CERTIFIED ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SPECIALIST (CAMS)
EIBFS Training for CAMS Examination with ACAMS, USA
In 2001, ACAMS set out with the mission to establish an international standard for testing the knowledge of those entrusted with the detection and prevention of money laundering. Since its inception, CAMS has become the gold standard in AML certiﬁcations, and the preparation process strengthens core capacity to combat ﬁnancial crime and protect the institutions from AML.
Anti-Money Laundering Officers, Compliance Officers, Government Regulators, Enforcement/Intelligence Agents, Internal & External Auditors, Intelligence Officers, Risk Management Specialists, Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants, Investment Advisors, Real Estate Compliance Specialists and Consultants
- Risks and Methods of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Methods
- Recognition of Risks
- Compliance Standards for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
- AML Compliance Program
- AML / CFT Compliance Program Design in Different Industry Settings
- Maintenance of an Effective AML / CFT Compliance Program
- Conducting or Supporting the Investigation Process
- SAR and STR Filing
- Assistance of Institutional Investigations
- Assistance of Legal and Government Inquiries Domestically and Internationally Within Parameters of the Law
Candidates wishing to sit for the CAMS Examination must:
- Document a minimum of 40 qualifying credits based on education, other professional certification and professional experience in the field.
- Submit supporting documents.
- Provide three professional references.
Candidates who pass the CAMS Examination and wish to use and display the CAMS credential must also be active members of ACAMS.
BENEFITS OF CAMS WITH EIBFS
- Certificate of completion for the CAMS preparation Seminar
- One-year professional membership with ACAMS
- Online preparation seminar from ACAMS
- Electronic edition of CAMS examination study guide and supplement
- Five days training sessions from EIBFS and 1-day CAMS seminar
DURATION EIBFS DELIVERY
15 Hours Virtual Training, 1-day Online Seminar with CAMS and a Mock Exam
Public sessions: Tuesday Cohorts 6pm-9pm for 5 consecutive weeks.
To write the exam and get the certificate from ACAMS, you need to get a membership with ACAMS. Post training the candidate must book their exam directly with ACAMS.
Our fees for conducting this program per person are 7,500AED + VAT.
This includes training, Mock exam, 1-year membership with ACAMS, Exam Registration.
For further information on course start dates and enrollment please contact email@example.com
Bank employees may contact their training department for enrollment.