EIBFS INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN CREDIT
Related Roles :
Credit Analyst, Credit Manager, Credit Operations, Credit Monitoring, Credit Risk or similar related roles.
Upon completion of the learning pathway, the learners should be able to:
- Develop a working knowledge of the credit management process from initiation, underwriting, monitoring and credit risk management.
- Understand and apply the credit analysis methodologies using financial statement analysis and other techniques.
- Prepare sound credit proposals for approvals.
- Develop a working knowledge on the credit documentation framework and methods.
- Understand, analyze and report credit risk as per the Basel guidelines, IFRS – 9 etc.