The Human Resources department has both corporate and operational functions, responsible for the development and maintenance of a framework of policies and procedures, ensuring the EIBFS complies with the law and other regulations governing its operation.
Introduction to HR Department
The directorate also provides services to Faculty and Administration staff in relation to all aspects of employment within the Institute. The team supports professional goals and development of staff, and also wellbeing at work. They also manage employment policies and conditions, staff recruitment and induction, benefits, salaries and much more
Attract, develop and support a diverse community of EIBFS employees who are engaged in their work, and motivated to perform at their full potential
Increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and value of our Human Resources systems, processes and practices
Provide greater transparency, communication, and accountability for Human Resources processes and services
Support the talent development of our employees through professional development, career development, and improved performance management
How to Apply
To have an effective recruitment policy and procedure, the search committee is in place comprising of HR, Learning Division Head, along with subject expert.
All our current vacancies are advertised on our employment website. We only accept complete online applications for all positions. If you are keen to apply for any advertised position please visit here. In case the position you are looking for is not available we encourage you to submit your application for future vacancies here
Step by Step Guide to our Recruitment Process:
We have a very thorough selection process for hiring the best-matched candidate for vacant positions. Given below is the step by step guide to our recruitment process:
- Fill the online application and submit your CV / resume against any advertised position that matches your profile on the website
- All completed online applications are reviewed by a Selection Committee which includes (The Line Manager, subject specialist and HR representative)
- The Selection Committee selects a suitable process and selection tools based on the essential criteria for the position.
- The Shortlisted candidates are informed through the email provided to us in the system. All our communication is done through emails.
- The selection process for Academic and Administration positions is very different.
- For Academic positions, the process includes an initial telephone or a face to face (for locally based candidates) interview. If the candidate is successful after the initial stage, we then invite the candidate to visit our campus to deliver a demo session which will be attended by our Academic staff.
- For Administration positions, the process includes an face to face interview, relevant psychometric test to better assess the job role and their match.
- Successful candidates in Step 5 are invited for a final interview. Reference checks are made to the nominated referees.
- Successful candidates in Step 6 are made an offer
- Upon acceptance of the offer by the candidate, we initiate the induction process which includes induction in relocating to Dubai (for International hires), clearance from the Ministry of Higher Education residence visa application, etc.
- Once Step 8 is successful, all the other candidates are updated on their application status.
- If we are unable to find the right candidate from the above process, we will re-advertise the position and start the selection process again.