LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
In Collaboration with International Quality Federation (IQF, USA)
Green Belts play a very important in any six-sigma project. This certification has been developed to equip the participants with the skills/ competency expected from a green belt. The certification focusses on the basic tools and techniques of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology and how they can be implemented in banking.
This program is custom designed for bankers and looks at real life examples of how six sigma can be implemented in the banking/financial sphere.
- Define Phase
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- The Lean Enterprise
- Measure Phase
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Process Capability
III. Analyze Phase
- Patterns of Variation
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Improve Phase
- Improvement plan
- Pilot plan
- Post pilot data Analysis
- Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
The lean six sigma green belt problem solving methodology is for anyone working in Operations, Quality team, IT teams, Branch Managers & Business Heads.
Upon completion of the program, the participants will be required to pass exam which is administered online. Participants will also be required to lead and complete one project within the given timelines, coaching for which will be provided by EIBFS faculty.
PROGRAM DELIVERY METHODOLOGY
- Interactive program based on extensive use of examples, case studies, class work, exercises, guest experts, mentoring, individual project, progress assessment, final exam.
- Classroom sessions, mentoring on a real-life project, Summative exam
PROGRAM DATE BREAKDOWN
- 6 days (30 hours) classroom teaching
- 4 days (20 hours) mentorship through a project where the lean six sigma process can be implemented
- 2 days (10 hours) revision sessions.
- 3-hour exam at the end of the program
(Total 63 hours)
Cost per participant is 7,500AED +VAT/Per person.
This cost includes Training, Mentorship, Exams and Certification.
For further information on course start dates and enrollment please contact email@example.com
Bank employees may contact their training department for enrollment.